Friday 8 April 2011

Mea Culpa.

Oh look at that, I've abandoned you (all, what, one of you?).
Sooooo sorry, adoring public - I really should have updated more, but it's been an old week.
Excuses time!
So first, I discovered online tetris. Seriously addictive, I can tell you. I was playing non-stop since my last post (and yet - says Charlie - you are shit at it.)
Then I found this great new band, they're called "Mumford and Sons" - they've got this great kind of grand rolling Celtic country-rock thing going on, some really excellent guitar work. So I just had to rush out and buy the album. Totally worth it.
Or, it would have been, if I still had it.
See, there's another reason I haven't been on in a while. I got mugged.
(Dramatic pause. Short sentences are really good for those.)
I was coming out of my local record store (Charlie: record store? It's not the 60s.) and I though; why not take a short cut?
Oh yeah, great idea.
There were three of 'em, I think, and they must've been sniffing glue or some shit like that, because, I saw one of them, and he was completely out of it - like he had fog behind his eyes. To tell the truth it was more creepy than frightening (if that makes sense). So anyway, these junkies jumped me, kicked me a bit, and stamped on my CD.
I came out ok, mostly - just a few bruises and a burst lip that makes eating salty snacks a trial of Herculean effort. I haven't been to see a doctor, partly because I wouldn't be able to afford  it, partly because I fine.
Really.
So anyway, I'm okay. Don't worry, I didn't die after my previous post. Charlie assures me I'm still alive. That reminds me, I promised you guys a transcript, didn't I?
Ok, I'll see about doing that.
'Till next time!
-"Millais".

No comments:

Post a Comment