Saturday 16 April 2011

Poisoning pigeons in the park!

Well, not really.
After the *ahem* events of yesterday - ie: I got very drunk and posted an ill advised misery message on here (I should really try and delete that, sorry you guys had to see it)  - we, as in Fat Charlie and I, decided to go to the park.
Which was, quite nice. And pretty funny too. See Charlie has this thing about pigeons, as in, he HAS to chase 'em. I don't even know, he's like a dog sometimes!
Anyway...
I needed that, it was good to get out in the sun, it's been a rough couple of days, and nights. I've been having headaches recently, bad ones - like a gnawing sensation in my brain.
Gaah.
But yeah, the park was nice, though on the way home it was sort of strange. Something was "off", if you know what I mean. No, course you don't.
It was the trees. They just sort of... I have no idea, damn. It was the branches - just for a second, they sort of stretched out, darkened, looked...sharper.
I don't know. I never really know. I've seen some very weird shit - mostly conjured up by my own imagination.

Anyway.
It WAS nice, at the park. Really.
 - "Millais".

No comments:

Post a Comment