Sunday 24 April 2011

Strange day today.
I woke up with a almighty pain in my head - so bad I could barely see. It felt like great cannon balls were being fired against my brain, trying to break down my mental walls. I took as many pills as I could without killing myself, but that just brought it down to a wheedling sensation, like a dentist's drill.
I figured I'd try to relive myself of some stress and go pay my rent, so I stamped my way down to my landlord's apartment, my cash in hand, only to get no answer when I tried knocking on his door.
Asshole.
Pesters me for the whole week, then he's nowhere around when I've got my - sorry - "his" money,
What an asshat.
Remembered it was Easter, and that I had nothing nice to eat. Fun.
Seriously considered getting a job. Then laughed about it all.
Weird day, I felt really light headed for most of it.
Eventually, I went back to Mr Asshole's room, to try and pay him the damned rent money. Still no answer, but I took a good look at his door - which had been really fucked up.
It looks like some kids have gone at it with a knife or something - most of the paint's come off, and there are big chunks of bare wood hanging off it. That, and the little bleeders have cut a bunch if weird shapes into it, like math problems or something. Circles and shit, and what you call 'em? "Bisecting lines"?
I dunno.
Strange, strange day today.


Say the guy who talks to an overweight angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment